1. Did you know that there is actually a fear of Friday the 13th? It’s called paraskevidekatriaphobia
2. I could not find a fear of people named Jason on the web though.
3. “Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth” -Muhammad Ali
4. I have to be honest and say that the whole “Twilight, New Moon” obsession bus must have passed me by. I just don’t understand.
5. Not that there’s anything wrong with that….
6. The fear of vampires is called Sanguivoriphobia.
7. Tar Heels haven’t looked too bad in their first few games. The “Bigs” have been as advertised.
8. Unfortunately the backcourt has been as advertised so far too. Gotta clean it up and cut down on the turnovers.
9. Speaking of which, Tar Heels play THE Ohio State University on Thursday. A “source” within the OSU camp summed it up to me the best the other day. He said “good thing we’re catching them early in the season”. Agree 100%.
10. The Buckeyes are strong in the backcourt, small on the inside. Carolina is huge inside, weak in the backcourt. Should be a great matchup.
11. Have I mentioned the Heels play the toughest Division One schedule in college basketball? I’m just saying it now.
12. In other Non-Tar Heel news, there’s still time to get signed up with us for the 4 miler on Thanksgiving morning. As of this morning there are only 800 spots left. We’ve got 12 friends ready to hit the trail that morning. It’s gonna be a great time. Get signed up today!
14. We’re headed to Charlotte, North Carolina (God’s Country) on December 12th for the Thunder Road Half Marathon. Can’t wait!
15. Tomorrow is Saturday the 14th….
16. Sunday is Sunday the 15th….
17. I can’t find a fear of Sunday the 15th or Saturday the 14th on the web.
18. Lebron James announced he’s changing his number from 23 to 6 next year to honor the accomplishments of Michael Jordan.
19. In other news, if he signs a free agent contract with the Knicks, he has announced he will change his number to the dollar sign.
20. The fear of Lebron James signing with another team is called iamfromclevelandandhaveseenthismoviebefore.