Download copy available (HERE)
Aaron A. Conrad
➢ Was appointed Director of a concept and built it into a difference making program for Stanley Black and Decker.
➢ Lead over 400 employees on 40 teams across the United States and Canada.
➢ Ability to communicate with all levels of organization
• Web/Marketing/Social Media
➢ Fully competent in all areas of web/blogging/social media
➢ Planned, built, implemented and maintain the entire Journey Church web presence (web, facebook, twitter)
➢ Unique dedication to delivering results
Professional Experience Customer Experience Officer
04/12- 08/12 Stanley Security Solutions, Indianapolis, IN
Lead for new established initiative (position eliminated due to reduction in workforce).
Director of Local Customer Teams – Stanley Security Solutions
02/06 – 04/12
• Led the development of a new organizational concept to program status
• Lead 400 employees on 40 teams with no other direct reports or assistants.
• Reported directly to the CEO with dotted line reporting to all leadership
• Developed relationships between all sales representatives to grow sales
• Developed marketing literature and tools to support team
• Maintained P&L responsibility for entire Local Customer Team Program
Areas of Expertise
Driven motivator with vision to create and implement
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration
Mount Vernon Nazarene University
Mount Vernon, Ohio