Week 3 on the series “A Church Made To Grow” from Acts 3-7
This weeks sermon: “Generosity” Acts 4:32-36
Generosity can be identified by the actions of the heart. It flows out of the heart in 5 ways:
1. Connected to others (vs. 32)
2. Doesn’t claim possessions as their own. (vs. 32)
3. Commits to meeting the needs of others (vs. 34)
4. Trusts the leadership (vs. 34-37)
5. Filled with grace (vs. 33)
Grace is what gets you through. Grace can be seen in our giving.
Grace giving should be generous
Grace giving should be planned
Grace giving should be joyful
YOUR TURN: WHAT WERE THEY PREACHING WHERE YOU WENT TO CHURCH?