Christian Chapman is a man of many talents. A remarkable man of God that lives and preaches the word with great conviction. He has lived and continues to live life to the full. Check this out.
– Graduated from Southern Wesleyan University where he was a scholarship baseball player and later became a Hall of Fame member because of some of his accomplishments on the field.
– Played baseball overseas as a missionary with Athletes In Action.
– NASCAR Chaplain
– Won Reality Racing TV show on Spike TV
– Was on Wild World of Sports TV show while racing in the worlds most dangerous race the Baja 1000 in the desert of Mexico
– Author of 2 books “Testify” and “Breaking Down Walls” working on 3rd book now called “The Revenant”
– Song writer and piano player of 30 years and working on new album now called “Songs From The Heart” and three of my songs are on all music platforms today
– Campus pastor and church planter for Steele Creek Church of Charlotte
– Most importantly married to Amy for 32 years and has 3 boys Malachi, Isaiah, and Jeremiah
We cover a lot of topics in this episode including faith, family, career, finding your passion, living your best life and stepping into opportunities. What an honor to host my friend and brother in this Unscripted interview.
Website is christianchapman.org
Steele Creek Church – https://steelecreek.org