1. I finally broke down and bought a pair of Crocs. Well, they are the cheap kind so we’re calling them “Frocs” (Fake Crocs). Anyway, these things rock. They make my feet happy.
2. How about Kasey Kahne winning another race yesterday? As you know, I am a bandwagon huge Kasey Kahne fan.
3. Great news about Patrick Swayze this weekend in his battle against Pancreatic Cancer. Good to see something positive happen in the battle. Nobody puts Swayze in a corner! I was encouraged to read this after his intial reports.
4. Lakers almost pulled off the greatest comeback in NBA playoff history last night. They didn’t so they are now going to have to win 4 in a row to pull of my prediction of Lakers in 6.
5. The Baseball Tar Heels win again!! Next up is the Super Regional.
6. For about the 1 millionth time I changed the banner. I figure rather than trying to find one picture, I would just use them all. Hopefully it represents what this whole thing is about.
7. Some great entries in the “Alive and Transported” giveaway (see below). The polls are open all week so get your comments in for consideration.