- I confirmed my tickets to the Brickyard NASCAR race on July 27th today. Now if I could just find my cup holder hat.
- Odds are pretty good I will be somewhere in Ford Field on December 3rd with my son for The Tar Heels vs. Michigan State game. How far is it from Charlotte to Detroit?
- I’m going to hold a garage sale to unload all of my Raiders gear (Zubaz anyone?). I have officially left the “Raider Nation” to follow the Carolina Panthers. We also keep an eye on the Indianapolis Colts (it’s a Dungy thing).
- Been a busy summer in Tar Heel Country. The words “Loaded” and “Expected” to win the title are often being spoken. You can anticipate a full blown Tar Heel post fest beginning in October. I’m warning you now.
- Lastly, to quote the great Harry Doyle…”In case you haven’t noticed, and judging by the attendance you haven’t, the Indians have managed to win a few ball games, and are threatening to climb out of the cellar”