It’s that time again. I am compiling my reading wish list and am pretty excited about what is available now. Thanks to my good friend Stef, I have already crossed The Winners Manual off the list. Not only did I get to cross it off the list, it came autographed by one Mr. Jim Tressel! Stef went the extra mile on that gift! Thank you brother.
Here are just a few of the books I hope to read over the next few months. You can find my entire list (HERE) How about you? Any recommendations from something you have read lately?
1. Faith and Doubt – John Ortberg
2. The Air I Breathe – Louie Giglio
3. Facedown – Matt Redman
4. Wide Awake – Erwin McManus
5. Simple Church – Thom S. Rainer
6. Vintage Jesus – Mark Driscoll
7. Wild Goose Chase – Mark Batterson
8. UnChristian – David Kinnaman
9. Raising Dad – Thom S. Rainer
10. Organic Church – Neil Cole