Yep, it’s the last post I will do for 2008! Below are just several miscellaneous thoughts and updates. Happy New Year all!
- Hard to believe that next year we’ll be partying like it’s 2009!
- Has it really be nearly 10 years since the Y2K scare?
- I’m ashamed to admit my favorite song this year (*cough* “No Air” by Jordan Sparks)
- I have no idea why that is my favorite song. It just is.
- Probably my favorite new group in 2008 (new to me anyway) was 33 Miles.
- My favorite CD this year was a tough call, but I have to go with “This is Our God” by Hillsong
- MercyMe, Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, Building 429 and Jeremy Camp all contributed to shaping me in 2008 too.
- My First race run in 2009 comes on January 1st when my good friend Jeff, my wife and I lace em up for a 5K run at Polaris.
- At this point my plan is to follow a training guide all winter for a 1/2 marathon and just see what happens.
- I’m seriously considering a 10K in Charlotte, NC in April (1/2 marathon tuneup?)
- The 1/2 marathon in Columbus is in May
- We will be cheering the Carolina Panthers in the NFL playoffs
- My Tar Heels are still undefeated and looking as good as advertised
- It is my hope that each of you have a safe and Happy New Year!
“No Air” by Jordan Sparks